Ready to receive world class content that helps you reach others better and teach better? Ready to catapult to a new level?
Then dive into a training with me!
Guaranteed, you’ll learn something new! As well, you’ll exit with a new skill set and deeper understanding. By tapping into your innate wisdom combined with skillfully applying new knowledge, you will increase your desired outcomes.
Yoga as Therapy Trainings
As an accredited IAYT yoga therapist, Anusara Certified teacher, and Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP), I love teaching other teachers new skills and deeper knowledge. As movement educators, we are on the front line of helping people feel better.
Some of the radical, life changing trainings I have led include the following:
- Yoga as Therapy – (2) Teacher Trainings that resulted in individuals qualifying as yoga therapists under IAYT’s international guidelines
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Trainings – 300 hour programs that qualified graduates to registered with Yoga Alliance at the 500 hour level
- Yoga Teacher Trainings – 200 hour programs that qualified graduates to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level.
Fascia, Anatomy and Functional Movement Trainings
Furthermore, I offer trainings on specific topics to help propel movement teachers – from all disciplines (yoga, Pilates, strength and conditioning, personal trainers) forward in their understanding. Topics have included the following:
- Rotations, X’s and Space – connective tissue, muscles and movement with new strategies to see better and help others increase awareness of patterns and habits while developing additional positive strategies
- The Pelvis – a Franklin Method experience of integrating mind body teaching including boney rhythms, imagery, and detailed anatomy of the hip joint, sacroiliac joint (SI joint), and the pelvic halves (innominate bones).
- Breath, Center and Gravity – a connection to the deepest line in our being that enables us to be in the flow of the present moment
- The Spine – a Franklin Method experience detailing facet joints, C-1 and C-2 (the axis and atlas), the spinal curves that also respects the power of the mind to change an experience of the body
- Ground, Lateral and Rotations – empowering individuals to feel the ground and the compression that is part of our life resiliency and literally gives us our spring
- Gait Going – yoga asana and the Pilates repertoire and the connection to the walking pattern with immediately accessible teaching to help your self and others move better and more efficiently with less pain
Elevated Movement Trainings
Elevated Movement uses hammocks and handles suspended from above. I have trained over 30 teachers in this form of movement that combines elements of yoga, Pilates, and functional movement.
Elevated Movement increases strength and flexibility while exploring anti-gravity’s benefits. And really, it’s just plain fun!