Long Life Workshops
Feel your ability to remodel through mindful movement practices.
Learn to more clearly sense your body, patterns, and habits. Create an awareness of the fascial system. Learn specific therapeutic sequences and understand their appropriate application.
Since 2006, I have been offering workshops for students and teachers. Workshops tend to be short in duration. And thanks to the light format, they offer digestible content that students may implement immediately.
In addition to teaching workshops in my hometown, I have taught workshops internationally in Italy, Canada, and Mexico. As well, I have traveled the United States presenting workshops in California, Georgia, Maryland, New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania.
Furthermore, while some of my workshops have been 1.25 hours in duration, others have dovetailed into larger teacher trainings. I have enjoyed designing and leading workshops for a variety of environments from large yoga festivals to corporate environments, universities, non-profits and healthcare. Here’s some that I have worked with over the years.
- Baptist Health – Fit & Well Program + Girls Day Out
- American Holistic Nurses Association – RN Continuing Education
- Anusara School of Hatha Yoga – International Samavesha(s)
- Yoga Alliance – Online Continuing Education
- Body Balance School of Yoga Therapy – Teacher Training
- A Yoga Village – Teacher Training
- Wanderlust – Tremblant – OmGym in Canada
- AFAA – National Teacher Trainings
- Christina Phipps Foundation – Continuing Education
- Stop at Nothing – Staff Education
- Jacksonville University – School of Nursing – Staff Education
- PGATour – Headquarters – Lunch and Learn
- Mayo Clinic – Staff Education
Feel welcome to contact me if you’d like to offer a mind/body workshop at your venue or for your organization. I look forward to the opportunity to share what I am passionate about and help others feel better through simple and easy to implement strategies.
Check These Out
Based on your interest, we've curated these articles just for you.